Tuesday, April 15, 2008

right time, right place, right love

I am so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open. We are still trying to figure out how everything will fit, and I want to crawl into bed so badly...but I cannot...we're almost there...

Our send-off dinner at El Meson was perfect. Dinner of ceviche, sangria, and paella was delicious, everyone was there, Arthur ordered one of every dessert, and I got to dance with Annabelle. It was lovely. And earlier in the day Kate surprised me with a girls' trip to the Refinery for manicures, pedicures, and facials! I was drunk on pampering. lucky, lucky me.

But it's the small details that I hope I can remember down the road...catching sean's eye at dinner and feeling full-to-the-top with familial love...yukiko and sam chatting about ancient Japan...and the old black and white Wuthering Heights on in the background while packing into the wee hours. There's no stress, no hesitation, it just feels right...right time, right place, right love.

So I guess this is goodbye for a couple of weeks. I will write up a little travelogue when we get back at the end of the month and upload the photos to flikr. Thank you so much for all of the love you've been sending our way. We are blessed to feel you in the here and now. BIG love, Jesse

No comments: