Wednesday, February 6, 2008

jesse's very first blog posting...ever

Hmmm...how do I start? I imagine you opening the mailbox and finding a postcard from Sean & Jesse...you are excited...maybe you even think, 'well it's about time'. Soon you have looked it over and after your initial disappointment at not being asked to pack your bags for Jamaica, you (hopefully) realized what a natural fit running off to an unexplored country to sweetly slip into marital bliss is for us.

But of course I still want all my friends and family to feel connected in to our big day in some way. So I was inspired by my friend Isabel's blog to start one for Sean and I to write in...a little diary as we plan to elope. Hopefully this thing will be lovely and sweet (versus a chronicle of wedding debacles). Hopefully, by the time you've gotten the announcement, there will be a couple of posts on here. Enjoy!

No comments: