Thursday, March 6, 2008

The List

We've already gotten our plane tickets, arranged lodging and transportation, found our passports, I have a dress, we've ordered rings, and we've gotten the minister to pencil in April 20th. It almost seems too easy...I worry I am forgetting something.

Here's what's on my list:
  • Find something for Sean to wear (easy since he's so good-looking)!
  • All those finishing touches like a veil (cindy's making me one) and jewels and shoes
  • Figure out the whole "ceremony thing"...sean has some cool ideas
  • Possibly purchase a new digital camera and an mp3 player to bring along (thank you tax return!)
  • Get some White Strips to make these coffee-lovin' teeth pearly again
Am I forgetting something huge?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget a nice gift for your uncle mark :o)

Anonymous said...

and the surprize plane tickets for dear ol' daddio ;-)